Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Damn it

Damn it
That’s what I say
Every time I look at my life
Every time I see my face
Damn it
Stuck is this self-imposed rut
Unwilling to move forward
Unwilling to make a change
Damn it
Dying to be free yet scared to let go
Suffering for no reason
Suffering from the truth
Damn it
Why must I make my life this way
Trapped within myself
Trapped in this never ending nightmare
Damn it
And all I can say is damn it
Damn who I am
Damn what I have become
Damn it
Damn it all
Damn it forever
Damn the monster I have created
And still all I can say is damn it
Damn everything
Damn…..me.

3 comments:

uneedhelp said...

change the people, your environment, and the way you think about yourself. forgive yourself for whatever you have done, and forgive others. take a close look and observe the people around you. see how they are abl to cope with their situations. find your talents and strenght. start over again and remember the good things about your life. have fun. pray!!

Mike Clavarino said...

good stuff, i think you've made this one in particular, a genuine piece that can be related to on a real level!

Samsunda cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks