Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alone I Struggle

The day starts as light begins.
I look around, but find no one there.
Alone in a world that I have created.
Protected from reality and judgment.
This is my life, this is my sadness.

No one takes notice because no one cares.
Who am I and why am I here?
A question asked without a clear answer.
My life is a mess and I have no reason to live.

I cannot go on lost in this world.
Everyday utterly alone.
Drifting down the black river of despair.
My fate is cursed and destiny destroyed.

This is not the life I wanted.
Perhaps in acceptance I might find comfort.
Some form of peace, a chance to rest my soul.
Surrender my spirit to death.
To end my inner struggle for happiness once and for all.

1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Not nomo you dont:
+ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk +
Im there with you
in prayer!!!
GBY
Cya soon.
be@peace.