Thursday, September 6, 2007

Never Enough Money

Why does money rule the world? All day, every day, everyone of us struggles to make more and more money, and as soon as we make more we want more. How much money is enough?

I work hard and struggle to get by always waiting for my next raise or promotion. Yet every time I get a little more money some new expense comes along and takes it all away! I am always broke no matter how much money I make.

Does anyone out there know the secret to money? How can I ever make enough so that I don’t have to always worry about it? How do we all get rich?

I am a simple man, I don’t want lavish things. I just want to be comfortable, be able to pay my bills, and not have to worry about unforeseen expenses.

If anyone knows the secret to this, PLEASE do not hesitate to let me know!

No comments: